Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 14:18:24 +0100
From: Hanno Böck <hanno@...eck.de>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: CVE request: XSS in piwik 1.11

Quote:
"Security: We would like to thank the Security Researcher Leone
Pontorieri who responsibly disclosed a XSS vulnerability (which we’ve
fixed) as part of our Security Bug Bounty Program."

from
http://piwik.org/blog/2013/03/piwik-1-11/

As we already discussed here recently, the piwik devs are fans of
security by obscurity, so they don't provide further details.

--
Hanno Böck		mail/jabber: hanno@...eck.de
GPG: BBB51E42		http://www.hboeck.de/

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (837 bytes)