Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:43:39 -0500
From: Raphael Geissert <geissert@...ian.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: CVE request: letodms multiple issues

Hi,

Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in LetoDMS[1].
Could CVE ids be assigned, please? Thanks in advance.

They are said to be fixed in 3.3.7[2], quoting the changelog:

>                     Changes in version 3.3.7
> major security update which fixeѕ lots of possible XSS and
> CSRF attacts

Without looking at anything else other than the diff, I'm not personally
convinced that the changes are enough/that there are no other
vulnerabilities. That said, I'm most likely not going to spend time on it.

[1]http://www.exploit-db.com/exploits/20759/
[2]http://forums.letodms.com/showthread.php?tid=768

Regards,
--