Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 10:29:59 +0200
From: Jan Willamowius <jan@...lamowius.de>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com, jan@...lamowius.de
Subject: Re: information request on security bug fix in GNU Gatekeeper 3.1

Hi Raphael,

I was planning to give people a few days to update before releasing
detailed information.

But you are right, the possibility to create an unlimited number of
connections each with its own thread handling it is the issue that
creates an easy possibility for a DOS attack.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@...lamowius.de