Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 08:04:12 +0200
From: Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac@...ian.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: openvswitch world writable directories
 (CVE-2012-3449)

On jeu., 2012-08-02 at 13:08 -0600, Kurt Seifried wrote:
> Andreas Beckmann debian@...ckmann.de reports:
>
> openvswitch-pki creates the following world writable directories
> during
> installation:

[…]

> Please use CVE-2012-3449 for this issue.

I'm unsure if you want to allocate CVEs for all this kind of issues, but
Andreas is currently reporting a bunch of bugs for those. See:

and I guess there might be more to come since it's the result of
piuparts tests run against the whole archive.

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (837 bytes)