Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 16:53:36 +0100
From: "Dex" <0x41@...h.ai>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: WHMCS 5.0.2> SQLi CVE Request

Because securityfocus seem incapable of reading code, which I guess
should be expected from an operation like that, they link to the vuln
check code.
The exploit code is available at PacketStorm:
http://packetstormsecurity.org/files/113106/WHMCS-Blind-SQL-Injection.html

On Thursday, June 07, 2012 at 4:48 PM, Dex  wrote:Hello all
I'd like to  request a CVE for this bug please so that I can be
cool/save the planet.http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/53711
It is what was patched with this patch from WHMCS
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/53770http://blog.whmcs.com/?t=47828
Thanks in advance,dx7r
I hate myself for this.