Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 09:47:47 +0300
From: Henri Salo <henri@...v.fi>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Hanno Böck <hanno@...eck.de>
Subject: CVE-request: SilverStripe before 2.4.4

Can I get 2011 CVE-identifiers for SilverStripe issues fixed in 2.4.4:

http://www.silverstripe.org/security-releases/

SQL information disclosure, SQL injection in Translatable extension, Cross
Site Request Forgery in various CMS interfaces, XSS in controller action
handling

Requested originally in http://seclists.org/oss-sec/2011/q1/12 but never got assigned. I can collect information about other versions too and request missing CVE-identifiers, but that will take some time.

- Henri Salo