Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 17:42:34 +0200
From: "ISPConfig.org - Till Brehm" <t.brehm@...config.org>
To: Kurt Seifried <kseifried@...hat.com>
CC: "oss-security@...ts.openwall.com" <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>,
 lathama@...il.com
Subject: Re: Re: CVE for ISPConfig 3.0.4.3 "Add new Webdav user" can chmod
 and chown entire server from client interface

 > On 04/09/2012 04:42 AM, ISPConfig.org - Till Brehm wrote:
 > > The contact info of the ispconfig project can be found here:
 > >
 > > http://www.ispconfig.org/imprint/
 >
 > Is there a security contact and PGP key for reporting serious issues?
 > I was unable to find any security contact information on the website
 > as previously stated.

Please use the email address on the page http://www.ispconfig.org/imprint/
for all kind of contact requests incl. security reports.

Regarding the issue that you reported to the oss-security list, the
bugfix release
has been published today.

With kind regards,

Till Brehm