Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 11:43:51 +0300
From: Henri Salo <henri@...v.fi>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: CVE request: OSClass directory traversal
 vulnerability

On Mon, Apr 02, 2012 at 11:45:12AM -0600, Kurt Seifried wrote:
> The actual blog entry: http://osclass.org/blog/2012/03/05/osclass-2-3-6/
>
> doesn't mention anything about directory traversal. Do you have a link
> on their site, or the commit showing the problem or the fix?
>
> --
> Kurt Seifried Red Hat Security Response Team (SRT)

http://osclass.org/blog/2012/03/05/osclass-2-3-6/ "Special thanks to Filippo Cavallarin again for reporting a security vulnerability in combine.php file. If you’re using that file in your theme, I strongly recommend to update it. Please, remember to visit the wiki if you don’t know how to update OSClass."

Here is the diff: https://github.com/osclass/OSClass/commit/09aa689ae424dc2bec6f857e7179ae4afdbbd2a9#diff-4
Full changelog: http://doc.osclass.org/Changelog

Fixed in 2.3.6.

- Henri Salo