Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 10:49:06 +0300
From: Henri Salo <henri@...v.fi>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Kurt Seifried <kseifried@...hat.com>, security@...mla.org
Subject: CVE-request: Joomla core information disclosure 372-20111003

After discussion with Kurt we decided these three issues need own CVE-identifiers:

http://developer.joomla.org/security/news/370-20111001-core-information-disclosure (CVE-2011-3629)
http://developer.joomla.org/security/news/371-20111002-core-information-disclosure (CVE-2011-4937)
http://developer.joomla.org/security/news/372-20111003-core-information-disclosure

These all were previously refered as CVE-2011-3629. Now I need CVE-identifier for 372-20111003, which should be 2011. I can email about these to MITRE after assignment to get these updates in CVE-list:

Name: CVE-2011-3629
Phase: Assigned (20110921)
Category:

** RESERVED **
This candidate has been reserved by an organization or individual that
will use it when announcing a new security problem.  When the
candidate has been publicized, the details for this candidate will be
provided.

Current Votes:
None (candidate not yet proposed)

Name: CVE-2011-4937