Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 08:59:56 +0000
From: Luc ABRIC <luc.abric@...ida.fr>
To: "'oss-security@...ts.openwall.com'" <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>
CC: Yann MICHARD <yann.michard@...ida.fr>,
        Karim SLAMANI
	<karim.slamani@...ida.fr>, "'jkn@...no'" <jkn@...no>
Subject: CVE request: eZ Publish: unspecified vulnerability

Hi,

We identified 2 critical vulnerabilities affecting the eZ Publish application in both commercial and community edition.

eZ Systems Enterprise just opened the following issue regarding the most critical vulnerability:
http://issues.ez.no/19238
The 2nd issue will lead to another item in the bugtracker as soon as its confirmed by eZ.

Is it enough to request a CVE ID, at least for the first issue?

We're waiting for the editor to roll out a fix before releasing more details (including our exploit).

Regards,
Luc ABRIC.

IT Security Expert at Oppida

6 avenue du Vieil Etang - Bâtiment B