Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 13:45:25 -0700
From: Kurt Seifried <kseifried@...hat.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
CC: Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm@...ian.org>
Subject: Re: CVE request: simplesamlphp / Typo3

On 12/23/2011 01:20 PM, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 1. Please assign a CVE ID for this issue in simplesamlphp we fixed in a DSA
> a while ago:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-security-announce/2011/msg00206.html
Please use CVE-2011-4625 for this issue

> 2. Please assign a CVE ID for these issues in Typo3 we fixed in a DSA
> a while ago:
> http://typo3.org/teams/security/security-bulletins/typo3-core/typo3-core-sa-2011-001/
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-security-announce/2011/msg00163.html

Argh. This one will have to wait since 1) I need to assign CVE's for ALL
the typo3 issues for 2011 and 2) I don't have enough spare CVE' right
now (here's hoping someone at Mitre is still in the office this
afternoon =). Once I get the CVE #'s I'll do an email like I did for moodle.

--
-Kurt Seifried / Red Hat Security Response Team