Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 09:11:25 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: non-Linux advance notification list

Hi,

I've just set this mailing list up:

Yes, it's called distros, and we also still have linux-distros.

Currently on the distros list are:

* All Linux distribution vendors who are also on linux-distros
* FreeBSD
* NetBSD/pkgsrc

Yes, I received and processed some subscription requests off-list.
I need to document these in here now:

For FreeBSD, I subscribed Xin Li, who is on the security team:
http://www.freebsd.org/administration.html#t-secteam

For NetBSD/pkgsrc I subscribed Tim Zingelman and Thomas Klausner, whose
recent activity is clear e.g. from:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2011/10/03/msg017924.html

Alexander