Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 10:14:53 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: Raphael Bastos <tecnologia@...tosservice.com.br>
Cc: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com, security@...ckware.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Bug script install slackware

Raphael -

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 09:18:50PM -0200, Raphael Bastos wrote:
> Take a look.... this is the correction sugest to script "SeTpartitions".

As Kurt said, you definitely need to provide more information.  I found
your posting cryptic and I was unsure about approving it for
distribution to the list (yet I did), because it could at best result in
a request for more info.  Security relevance of your finding is unclear
from what you posted.

Please clarify.

Thanks,

Alexander