Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 09:24:29 -0500
From: Tyler Hicks <tyhicks@...onical.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Request for linux-distros list membership

Hello - I recently joined the Ubuntu Security team and request
membership to the closed linux-distros list so that I may participate
fully in reporting and fixing vulnerabilities in Ubuntu and FOSS.

Here is my GPG fingerprint:

pub   4096R/AA02C70A 2011-09-01
      Key fingerprint = 3E05 3E70 DE40 B13A DE91  3E7E D692 003D AA02 C70A
uid                  Tyler Hicks <tyhicks@...icks.net>
uid                  Tyler Hicks <tyhicks@...nel.org>
uid                  Tyler Hicks <tyhicks@...il.com>
uid                  Tyler Hicks <tyhicks@...onical.com>
uid                  Tyler Hicks <tyler.hicks@...onical.com>
uid                  Tyler Hicks <tyhicks@...ntu.com>
uid                  Tyler Hicks <tyler.hicks@...ntu.com>
uid                  Tyler Hicks <tyhicks@...edu>
sub   4096R/CB16CDD4 2011-09-01

I appreciate your consideration!

Tyler

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (837 bytes)