Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 09:52:41 +0200
From: Thomas Biege <thomas@...e.de>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Billy Rios <billy.rios@...il.com>
Subject: Re: Re: libxml security fix from apple ... any information?

Hello,
if the code executed is the same on Windows and on Linux I would assume
this affects Linux too. That the bug is not "seen" during fuzzing
means nothing.

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Thomas Biege <thomas@...e.de>, SUSE LINUX, Security Support & Auditing
SUSE LINUX GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg