Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 21:19:33 +0530
From: Abhijeet Patil <getabhijeetpatil@...il.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: [Announcement] ClubHack Magazine Issue 18-July2011 Released

Dear All, here we are with issue18 of ClubHack Mag for the month of
July2011. Like most of the times, this issue is also theme based and the
theme for issue18 is Metasploit.

We have some good news for our readers. CHMag is now partners with Hakin9
and PenTestMag. Also starting from June 2011, CHMag is available in ePUB
format also for eBook readers like Kindle & iPad.

This issue covers following articles:-

0x00 Tech Gyan - Using Metasploit with Nessus Bridge on Ubuntu
0x01 Tool Gyan - Armitage – The Ultimate Attack Platform for Metasploit
0x02 Mom's Guide - Penetration Testing with Metasploit Framework
0x03 Legal Gyan - Trademark Law and Cyberspace
0x04 Matriux Vibhag - The Exploitation Ka Baap MSF

Check http://chmag.in for articles.
PDF version can be download from:- http://chmag.in/issue/jul2011.pdf

Hope you'll enjoy the magazine. Please send your suggestions, feedback to
info@...ag.in

Regards,
Abhijeet Patil,
Co-Founder, CHMag