Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 15:53:27 +0800
From: YGN Ethical Hacker Group <lists@...g.net>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: incidents@...rt.org, henri@...v.fi
Subject: Re: CVE request: Joomla unspecified information
 disclosure vulnerability

Path Disclosure should better be regarded as more closely related to
server-side issue.
It may be too redundant or unnecessary to create one path disclosure
issue per CVE.

Another Path Disclosure issue in Joomla! 1.6.1

http://bl0g.yehg.net/2011/04/joomla-161-and-lower-information.html

Almost all php CMS applications have this issue going on where  some
of them are listed at:

http://code.google.com/p/inspathx/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fpaths_vuln

Best regards,
YGN Ethical Hacker Group