Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 09:12:41 +0100
From: klondike <klondike@...cosoft.es>
To: Eugene Teo <eugene@...hat.com>
CC: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Security advisory: local DOS attack affecting
 non updated PaX patched kernels.

El 22/03/11 08:17, Eugene Teo escribió:
> Nice find Francisco.
>
> Is this only affecting the PaX patchset?
Seems so since the changes were added by The PaX Team (according to them).
> Do you have the patches that addressed the issue?
The last version patches addressed the issue, we coordinated so the
advisory was out once patches were published:
http://www.grsecurity.net/~paxguy1/
Look at the ones for 2.6.38, 2.6.37 and 2.6.32
> And will you be able to share with me the poc to reproduce this issue?
You have another private mail.

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (263 bytes)