Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 00:13:27 +0100
From: Pierre Joye <pierre.php@...il.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Andrew Clausen <clausen@...n.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: announcing libwipe

hi,

I like this idea, and could be very useful especially in massive
shared environment (as in lot of users sharing a server, like web
servers for example).

My only concern right now is the choice of the gplv3, which is a no go
for many projects, especially for a library. Any chance to release it
under a more permissive or non viral license like bsd or MIT?

ps: that's not a license FUD, only a question (before I got shot :).

Cheers,

--
Pierre