Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 02:11:34 +0100
From: Hanno Böck <hanno@...eck.de>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: coley@...us.mitre.org
Subject: Re: CVE request: AusweisApp

Sorry, after sending this I noted myself that it's probably not the right
place here, as it's OSS-security.

I just got so used to send CVE requests here I didn't think about that.

Still, MITRE, please assign CVE(s).

--
Hanno Böck		Blog:		http://www.hboeck.de/
GPG: 3DBD3B20		Jabber/Mail:	hanno@...eck.de

http://schokokeks.org - professional webhosting

Download attachment "signature.asc " of type "application/pgp-signature" (199 bytes)