Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 11:27:19 -0500
From: Raphael Geissert <geissert@...ian.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: CVE request: PHP MOPS-2010-56..60

Hi,

According to our tracker there are still some MOPS issues that don't have
CVE ids.

More specifically:

http://svn.php.net/viewvc?view=revision&revision=298608

http://svn.php.net/viewvc?view=revision&revision=298703

I think this is http://svn.php.net/viewvc?view=revision&revision=298235

> 56 PHP php_mysqlnd_ok_read() Information Leak Vulnerability
http://svn.php.net/viewvc?view=revision&revision=298703

Could CVE ids be assigned?

Regards,
--