Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 19:41:17 +0200
From: Florian Streibelt <gentoo@...treibelt.de>
To: oss-security <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>
CC: Jan Lieskovsky <jlieskov@...hat.com>,
 "Steven M. Christey" <coley@...us.mitre.org>,
 Michael Fleming <mfleming+rpm@...tfleminggent.com>,
 Mads Martin Joergensen <mmj@....dk>,
 "Morten K. Poulsen" <morten@...elingp.dk>
Subject: Re: CVE Request -- mlmmj -- Directory traversal flaw by editing and
 saving  list entries via php-admin web interface

Hi,

'Jan Lieskovsky' schrieb am 23.06.2010 18:35:
>   Florian, please correct me, if I mangled the attack scenario, and it's
> slightly different.

when I reported the bug I had no time to further investigate and I think I
did not report upstream because of lack of time at that point and later
forgot - which is sad.

The php webinterface is a third-party development for mlmmj but part of the
official release.

The last official release is 1.2.16 from 2009-Sep-05.

On http://mlmmj.mmj.dk/files/ there is a newer version that is not linked
to on the official download page. This new version differs only in another
template-class beeing used, so all flaws should still be there.

Reported Upstream today: http://mlmmj.org/node/84

Florian