Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 11:43:50 +0200
From: Jan Lieskovsky <jlieskov@...hat.com>
To: "Steven M. Christey" <coley@...us.mitre.org>,
        Jean-François Moine <moinejf.free.fr@...hat.com>,
        Tim Starling <tstarling@...imedia.org>
CC: oss-security <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>,
        Gerard Milmeister <gemi@...ewin.ch>
Subject: CVE Request -- Abcm2ps v5.9.12 -- multiple unspecified vulnerabilities

Hi Steve, vendors,

   Abcm2ps upstream has released:
     [1] http://moinejf.free.fr/
     [2] http://moinejf.free.fr/abcm2ps-5.9.12.tar.gz

   latest v5.9.12 version, addressing
   "some security vulnerabilities"
     [3] http://moinejf.free.fr/abcm2ps-5.txt

   Jean, Tim, could you please provide further details how many
and what kind of flaws (i.e. describe each of the deficiencies shortly)
has been addressed in this Abcm2ps release? (so we know, how
many CVE identifiers:
   [5] http://cve.mitre.org/

and each of them for what, should be assigned [without comparing
source code differences among Abcm2ps v5.9.12 and Abcm2ps v5.9.11
versions, potentially resulting in situation, we omit something] )

Jean, Tim -- thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Regards, Jan.
--
Jan iankko Lieskovsky / Red Hat Security Response Team