Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:50:56 +0200
From: Marcus Meissner <meissner@...e.de>
To: OSS Security List <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>,
	security@...nel.org, davem@...emloft.net
Subject: CVE-2008-4609 / Outpost24 TCP issues

Hi folks,

I get customer queries on whether and how the Linux kernel is affected
to the CVE-2008-4609 TCP denial of service problems ...

This seems to a large degree to be a kernel issue.
Also how are applications involved in the whole picture?

To my own not so deep knowledge this issue seems to affect us
even today.

Has anyone insights to that?

Ciao, Marcus