Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 11:02:16 +0200
From: Florian Weimer <fw@...eb.enyo.de>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: CVE request (sort of): Quagga BGP crasher

There's a crasher bug in Quagga's bgpd which can allegedly be
triggered by routes present in the global table.  See:

  <http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.network.quagga.devel/6513>

I think we need a CVE for that, but I don't understand the problem yet
(and I can't reproduce it), so I can't come up with a concise
vulnerability description.