Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 19:23:37 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: CFPs on this list (was: CFP: COLSEC 2009)

Hi,

I've just approved this questionable posting primarily to let others in
this group see what is coming our way.

Do we want to let this kind of messages through to the list?  Maybe as
long as they're not too frequent?  Or when they're not cross-posted as
badly as this one was?  Or when they're of specific relevance not only
to security, but also to Open Source?  I'm afraid that trying to apply
these criteria would make moderation decisions hard.  Thoughts?

Should this one have been approved or rejected?  And what if it were not
the very first one (which it was)?

On Wed, Jan 07, 2009 at 05:11:26PM +0100, Patrice CLEMENTE wrote:
> Apologies for multiple copies or for innapropriate targeted lists.

Alexander