Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 16:26:07 +0200
From: Sebastian Krahmer <krahmer@...e.de>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: OpenSSH key blacklisting

Hi,

Last time I looked at the drafts (now RFC) there was no
spec for revoking user-keys. However it allows x509
certificates for hostkeys.
Its all about the RFCs. OpenSSH folks shouldnt implement
proprietary stuff :)
At the end of the day SSH is not really a PKI system. The focus
has been on different issues.

Sebastian

--
~