Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 03:11:32 +0200
From: Robert Buchholz <rbu@...too.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: CVE request: Opera <9.27 Multiple issues

These are more than a week old, but I haven't see CVEs popping up yet.
So here's a formal request ;-)

To quote the ChangeLog:
    * Fixed an issue where newsfeed prompts could cause Opera to execute
arbitrary code, as reported by Michal Zalewski. See our advisory.
    * Solved an issue where resized canvas patterns could cause Opera to
execute arbitrary code, as reported by Michal Zalewski. See our
advisory.
    * Improved keyboard handling of password inputs, as reported by
Trystan S.

I have no idea what the third vulnerability actually means.