Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 09:18:33 +0000 (UTC)
From: security curmudgeon <jericho@...rition.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: wiki: vendor info

: I'd like to point out that email addresses aren't obfuscated on
: osvdb.org.  Perhaps this is something to fix?  Meanwhile I updated
: Openwall info there and provided our security e-mail in the obfuscated
: form.

I'll talk to our dev. On 1.0, they were obfuscated to prevent harvesting.
A few months ago we launched 2.0, which was a full re-write in RoR. That
little feature must have been overlooked. I will open a ticket and
prioritive it.

Brian