Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 05:08:41 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 12:57:00PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> zenaan.harkness@...il.com, that would be appreciated.

I've taken care of this.  Next time, please look at the message headers
for the mailing list manager's unsubscribe/subscribe/help addresses.

In case this sort of requests become common, we'll have to add message
trailers with instructions in them and/or pre-moderate the list even for
postings from subscribers.  The john-users mailing list that we run on
this same server currently has both of these things, so it's a matter of
changing the settings.

Alexander