Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 13:22:27 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: wiki: Debian, auditing tools, vendor-sec

On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 09:24:32AM +0000, Steve Kemp wrote:
> # The Debian Security Audit Project.
> http://www.debian.org/security/audit

Steve,

Some of the info you have on those pages is also useful for our wiki.
I've just added links to your Security Auditing Tools and Automated
Audit Examples pages to:

	http://oss-security.openwall.org/wiki/tools
	http://oss-security.openwall.org/wiki/links

Perhaps brief info on the tools should also be added to our tools page
directly - maybe you could do that?

Also, I notice that Debian is still not on our vendors page - would you
add it, please? -

	http://oss-security.openwall.org/wiki/vendors

Debian is already on the distro-patches page, though. :-)

Finally, are you still planning on creating an oss-security wiki page on
vendor-sec, under the mailinglists namespace?  It could be as simple as
copying your existing Wikipedia content onto our wiki.  It's just that I
think it'd be most appropriate for you to do it.  Then others will be
able to work on that page further, and the Wikipedia page could be based
on ours.

Thanks,

--
Alexander Peslyak <solar at openwall.com>
GPG key ID: 5B341F15  fp: B3FB 63F4 D7A3 BCCC 6F6E  FC55 A2FC 027C 5B34 1F15