Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 01:01:32 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 10:12:38AM -0700, Vincent Danen wrote:
> Ok.  So leave things open for the time being so we don't hassle the
> folks that should be here from the get-go, then clamp down on things
> later (in a few weeks?) and send in the requests?

That was my intent, but apparently things just don't work that way -
someone has just submitted oss-security and xvendor to Gmane.  I wish
that person asked me to do it instead - and I would have done it now.
Anyway, I've just exchanged some e-mails with Lars of Gmane, requesting
changes to the way those lists were submitted, and I've provided the
archives of past messages.  I've also re-configured oss-security to no
longer set the X-No-Archive header (xvendor was already configured that
way).  The Gmane archive is now available at:

	http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.security.oss.general

and I've added this URL to the wiki, although some changes are still
pending.  Since I am posting this anyway, the xvendor archive is here:

	http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.xvendor

MARC will likely be next - and please let me properly submit the lists,
including archived messages.

Thanks,

Alexander