Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 20:18:01 +0300
From: "(GalaxyMaster)" <galaxy@...nwall.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: wiki

Vincent,

On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 10:00:52AM -0700, Vincent Danen wrote:

> Errr... it's been Mandriva for a few years now... =)

Ouch, sorry, I know it but somehow my fingers recalled the former name :).

> Good to know.  I don't think we're lacking for anything (yet), but as
> things grow, who knows?

One thing you might want to see is a spell-checker (this would require
aspell libraries on the server).  Nowadays, many browsers provide their
own spell-checking functionality for text fields.  This is why I didn't
bother to install aspell initially, but we might want to provide our
authors with a spell-checker regardless of their browser (there is one
requirement though: to be able to use the online spell-checker their
browsers should support AJAX).

All in all, we can always install it later :), and extending wiki's
feature list could be a never ending process :)).

--
(GM)