Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 20:20:50 +0800 (CST)
From: youyan  <hyouyan@....com>
To: lkrg-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: deadlock happen on p_rb_hash[i].p_lock.lock

Hi all
       I met a deadlock issue, p_rb_hash[i].p_lock.lock is not unlocked. lkrg version is 0.8,  software is android  10 ,hardware is unisoc SL8541E。
 fellow picture is trace32 stack callback and register。
 1:cpu 0

2:cpu1
3:cpu 2
4:cpu3

     Above situation,I think where use read_lock for p_rb_hash[i].p_lock.lock ,but not unlock.Or after lock,there is some code may cause schedule. Go throuh lkrg code, I can not find this situation code.
Repeating this issue need at least two weeks.
    Have anybody met this similar issue??

thanks and best regards
ethan

Content of type "text/html" skipped

Download attachment "cpu0.jpg" of type "image/jpeg" (29389 bytes)

Download attachment "cpu1.jpg" of type "image/jpeg" (32863 bytes)

Download attachment "cpu2.jpg" of type "image/jpeg" (34918 bytes)

Download attachment "cpu3.jpg" of type "image/jpeg" (41234 bytes)