Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 18:57:18 +0100
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: lkrg-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: LKRG build failing on Linux 5.8.0

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 07:44:37PM +0200, disrupt_the_flow wrote:
> Seems the README.md points to git clone the bitbucket repository of the
> project.

We don't have a README.md at all.  Whonix has one, but I don't see a
link to Bitbucket in there.  There is one in their copy of our older
README, like we had it in the 0.8.1 release.  It's understandable that
our move to GitHub hasn't been reflected there yet - perhaps it will be
along with the next update, maybe once we make a release.

It's weird that Whonix has both README.md (theirs) and README (ours).
This is a result of us not having a README back when the Whonix fork
was created.  Then we introduced a README, and now there are two. ;-(

We should probably somehow turn the Bitbucket URL into a link to GitHub
or to LKRG homepage (from where we link to the current repo's location),
maybe simply by committing a file with the link.  Adam?

> git cloning the Github repsitory seems to fix the issue.

Great.

Alexander