Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 10:58:31 +0000
From: disrupt_the_flow <disrupt_the_flow@...rotsec.org>
To: lkrg-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Sysctl configuration options

On Thursday, July 09, 2020 14:05 UTC, Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com> wrote:
 On Thu, Jul 09, 2020 at 12:18:08PM +0300, disrupt_the_flow wrote:
> Yes. I told him and he updated the specific section in the docs. Also he pushed 0.8.1 so it's all good I guess?

The Whonix/lkrg repo on GitHub is still out of date (not 0.8.1), and the
Whonix wiki page is still out of date too, but at least it now says:

"Warning:

These configuration sysctl might be outdated. Please refer to upstream
sysctl configuration documentation [archive]."

which works as a temporary fix.

Alexander

Patrick was notified and updated the repo.See https://github.com/Whonix/lkrg

> and the
Whonix wiki page is still out of date too, but at least it now says:

"Warning:

These configuration sysctl might be outdated. Please refer to upstream
sysctl configuration documentation [archive]."

which works as a temporary fix.

I also see some minor things that need to be updated throughout the page.As for the warning section i want to guess its about maintainability.

Content of type "text/html" skipped