Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 20:58:46 +0200
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: lkrg-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Sysctl configuration options

On Wed, Jul 08, 2020 at 04:21:34PM +0000, disrupt_the_flow wrote:
>  On Tue, Jul 07, 2020 at 10:35:27AM +0000, disrupt_the_flow wrote:
> > https://bitbucket.org/Adam_pi3/lkrg-main/raw/17ae51c73bba84dc697fd13be5941d4709a87a08/INSTALL

> Link was found here
> https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Linux_Kernel_Runtime_Guard_LKRG#Configuration

I guess Patrick et al. will need to update both the Whonix wiki page
above and the LKRG revision in Whonix.  Right now, the LKRG revision in
Whonix is a development snapshot inbetween 0.7 and 0.8, and it has its
code inconsistent with its documentation.  The latter is sort of our
fault because we kept the documentation non-updated during development
for a long time, making such inconsistent snapshot likely.

Anyway, we recommend that you use LKRG 0.8.1 now.  It has its code and
documentation consistent.

Alexander