Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 13:44:57 +0200
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: lkrg-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Sysctl configuration options

On Tue, Jul 07, 2020 at 10:35:27AM +0000, disrupt_the_flow wrote:
> https://bitbucket.org/Adam_pi3/lkrg-main/raw/17ae51c73bba84dc697fd13be5941d4709a87a08/INSTALL

That Bitbucket link you have points to an out-of-date revision.  As you
can see, it has a specific commit hash embedded in the link.

Where did you get it?  Should a link perhaps be updated on some
third-party website?

> Can you updates the docs or explain here what each means?

The docs have already been updated.  Please look at the latest revision:

https://bitbucket.org/Adam_pi3/lkrg-main/src/master/

or download the latest LKRG release and look at the files inside the
tarball:

https://www.openwall.com/lkrg/

This reminds me that we should probably start generating HTML versions
of the documentation files and have those right on the LKRG website.
(Our use of Bitbucket is a temporary choice, which might change.  It's
not ideal to have external links point specifically to Bitbucket.)

Alexander