Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 17:21:42 +0200
From: Adam Zabrocki <pi3@....com.pl>
To: lkrg-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: use miss check, lead to null pointer crash

Hi,

We do not support kernels compiled with CLANG. Our stack walk algorithm is
designed for default GCC case.
If you verify pointer against NULL, you just mask the problem (and most likely
generate False Possitives). CLANG stack-walk would need to be rewritten.
However, as I mentioned we do not support such case.

For now you can completely disable pCFI.

Thanks,
Adam

--
pi3 (pi3ki31ny) - pi3 (at) itsec pl