Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 22:01:54 +0200
From: Mikhail Morfikov <mmorfikov@...il.com>
To: lkrg-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: config_jump_label Trouble with compiling

On 30/06/2020 16.32, Solar Designer wrote:
>>> Btw my setup running apparmor and firejail.
>>>
>>> I want activate lockdown integrity in future any troubles found with lkrg?
>
> I'm not familiar with lockdown, but I guess you'd need to have the LKRG
> module signed.  No troubles are expected.  Apparently, Mikhail Morfikov
> who is here on lkrg-users has such a setup:
>
> https://www.openwall.com/lists/lkrg-users/2020/06/14/8

I'm currently not using the kernel lockdown mode since it makes hibernation not
possible. But I tested a few weeks ago whether LKRG has issues with it, and it
looks like that LKRG works well with both confidentiality and integrity modes,
at least I didn't notice anything unusual. AppArmor also works well.

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (229 bytes)