Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 23:14:20 +0200
From: Mikhail Morfikov <mmorfikov@...il.com>
To: lkrg-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: RE: ISRA optimized functions

On 11/06/2020 22:34, Adam Zabrocki wrote:

> Sure, however, from the logs below it looks like you've compiled Linux kernel
> using -O2 flag.

Yes, but in both cases this flag was used, and in the case of gcc9 it looks like
it doesn't matter (because LKRG works well), and in the case of gcc10 it does
(since it has the problem with the function). So the question here is why? All I
did was using update-alternatives to configure the gcc/g++/cpp links, and nothing
else have changed in my system. So why does it work with the kernel built with
gcc9 and it doesn't work with kernel built with gcc10?

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (229 bytes)