Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 17:18:06 +0200
From: Adam Zabrocki <pi3@....com.pl>
To: lkrg-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Outdated sysctl documentation

Hi,

We are on the edge of releasing a new LKRG version (0.8). However, we are still
working on some features which are changing some of the functinoality. Updating
documentation is the last step of the work which is in our TODO list.
Current documentation refelct the last LKRG release (0.7).

Few weeks ago we've completely rewrote communication channel and documentation
for it is in the official commit:

https://bitbucket.org/Adam_pi3/lkrg-main/commits/2febcf467d6182e9bd180334e2601c79812f2cf5

1 week ago (and a few days) we've also introduced profiles. Description of it
is also in the commit:

https://bitbucket.org/Adam_pi3/lkrg-main/commits/11da921d4196741b69f5156a9fd01be980141cb4

As soon as we are ready with the technical work, we will refelct that in the
documentation (which by the way will be also changed - structure will be
different).

Thanks,
Adam

--