Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 18:20:47 +0000
From: Patrick Schleizer <adrelanos@...eup.net>
To: lkrg-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: testing LKRG

Are there any tests that one could perform to check if LKRG is functional?

I.e. such as are there are proof of concept exploits that still (and
will continue) to work against recent kernels? Maybe no longer
exploitable but still something LKRG would kill? Or some other method to
make LKRG do something?

Background is I am wondering what LKRG would output to dmesg if an
actual exploit would be stopped with log_level 1 (or 0) and it's a bit
tedious to downgrade the kernel to run a documented proof of concept
exploit from that time.

Kind regards,
Patrick