Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2019 10:56:18 +0000
From: Patrick Schleizer <adrelanos@...eup.net>
To: lkrg-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: LIST HASH IS DIFFERENT - nf_nat / nf_conntrack Linux
 version 5.3.0-0

Adam Zabrocki:
> Can you confirm that you are using LKRG from the bitbucket repo?

No, I am not using https://bitbucket.org/Adam_pi3/lkrg-main/ git master
(since I cannot verify the code being malware free / coming from you
unless gpg verified). I am using https://github.com/Whonix/lkrg which is
at (gpg verified) git tag 0.7.

Could that make the difference? Was this fixed/modified meanwhile in git
master?

In future reports, I will try to remember to mention my exact version.

root@...ian-buster-test:~# echo 1 > /sys/kernel/debug/tracing/events/enable
root@...ian-buster-test:~# cat /sys/kernel/debug/tracing/events/enable
root@...ian-buster-test:~# echo 0 > /sys/kernel/debug/tracing/events/enable
root@...ian-buster-test:~# cat /sys/kernel/debug/tracing/events/enable
0
root@...ian-buster-test:~# echo 1 > /sys/kernel/debug/tracing/events/enable
root@...ian-buster-test:~# cat /sys/kernel/debug/tracing/events/enable

Not sure this is what was expected from me. If not, please kindly clarify.

Cheers,
Patrick