Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 06:07:20 +0100
From: Adam Zabrocki <pi3@....com.pl>
To: lkrg-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: ARM32 / Raspberry pi

Hello,

I wanted to let you know that I was able to run Linux Kernel Runtime Guard
(LKRG) on Raspberry pi 3 (model B). Very beta version support for ARM32 might
be comming. So far it works fine on my device. If anyone is more interested in
that feature please let me know.
I've pushed necessary changes to the official repo, so anyone should be able to
run LKRG "as it is" on such devices. However, results of such tests might be
various and strongly depends on the hardware / environment. My test is visible
here:

https://twitter.com/Adam_pi3/status/1189970192471920640

Best regards,
Adam