Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 00:45:27 +0200
From: Adam Zabrocki <pi3@....com.pl>
To: lkrg-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: LKRG is freezing whole software on server installed.

I understand but:
- Do you have the same problem with log_level=0 ?
- If kernel boots (without LKRG) and you load LKRG on already running system
with log_level=3, do you see the same problem?
- Log file which you've provided is not full kernel log, can you provide full
one (e.g. there is no LKRG initialization in that log).
- Can you try to repro the same issue with log_level=5 (boot kernel a few
times until it repro)?

Thanks,
Adam