Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 04:50:44 +0200
From: Adam Zabrocki <pi3@....com.pl>
To: lkrg-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: LKRG is freezing whole software on server installed.

Can you confirm that this system with the same configuration boots without any
problem when LKRG is disabled?

If yes, can you change script to load LKRG with log_level=5 instead of 3?
Edit lkrg.service file and replace following line:

- ExecStartPre=/sbin/modprobe p_lkrg p_init_log_level=3
+ ExecStartPre=/sbin/modprobe p_lkrg p_init_log_level=5

Also, what kernel do you use (exact version), is it custom compilation? How
much RAM do you have and what CPU model is there? Does it support SMEP?

>From the logs it looks like LKRG didn't finish initialization but you have some
crashes in user-mode not in the kernel.

Thanks,
Adam