Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018 11:13:08 +0200
From: Adam Zabrocki <pi3@....com.pl>
To: lkrg-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Small fixes = { .gitignore, Makefile, ... }

Hi,

I was not aware about "git-am", will keep it in mind - thanks.
Also, I had a lot of stashed changes and private dev branches which I needed to
merge. Some of them where desync from the official lkrg-main repo. In that kind
of cases I'm trying to manually apply and verify each of the commit / changes
to be sure that I won't break anythink.

I hope it is not a problem for you.

Thanks,
Adam