Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 08:45:54 +0000
From: Sylvain Pelissier <sylvain.pelissier@...ra.com>
To: "john-dev@...ts.openwall.com" <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Adding SanDisk SecureAccess Software support

I have implemented a plugin for bruteforcing  passwords of SanDisk SecureAccess software in john (More information: https://www.westerndigital.com/support/product-security/wdc-21014-sandisk-secureaccess-software-update). I would like to share my implementation in the jumbo version of john. Shall I create a pull request directly in the github repository or I need to do something else before ?

Sylvain Pelissier