Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 22:40:01 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: GitHub settings

Hey y'all,

I finally changed GitHub settings to block direct pushes to the main
(bleeding-jumbo) branch. From now on, everyone (except me) has to create
a pull request first. Furthermore, for that PR to be merged, it has to
be reviewed and accepted by at least one other person (doesn't have to
be me at all though).

Dhiru and Claudio already have that workflow so in reality this is not
much of a change. Everyone else seem to have lost interest FTM :-(

magnum